Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The paper should define the scope of the paper, emphasize new advances, theories and/or applications and include an analysis of results.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Paper Template.
- After posting the application on the website it will be checked by the organizing committee for compliance with the formal requirements and originality. Then paper will be assigned for reviewing for scholar of an appropriate scientific field.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.