Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
One author (co-author) might submit a maximum of two papers. At least one of the authors must have the title of Doctor of Philosophy or Doctor of Science in Computer Science and more than 4 publications indexed in DBLP (https://dblp.org).
The authors in the paper should give meaningful affiliations, which include the author’s email and ORCID.
Submission should be an original paper, not previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
All papers for participation in the workshop (in DOC format) should be submitted via https://easychair.org.
Author Agreement to Publish a Contribution as Open-Access on CEUR-WS.org (just filled in by hand and scanned) is necessary.
To reviewer feedbacks for preparing a paper you must take into account the following acceptance criteria:
Paper Structure should generally include: Abstract; Keywords; Introduction; Related Works; Proposed methodology/model/technique; Results/Discussions; Conclusion; References.
The references list MUST NOT be very short or long without the need, the authors are obligetto use the results of international research. Authors should not use references only to a narrow circle of authors from their educational institution or several institutions. Usually self-citation MUST NOT exceed 20%. References should be, mostly, modern, not older than 5 years.
English must be proofread.
The paper must follow the formatting rules. Please, pay attention especially on font’s size and style used for the paper title and section/subsection headers, figure and table captions. Please, double-check the formatting style of the list of references.
The quality of all figures should be very high for good reproduction during CEUR publication. All illustrative figures should be provided by caption signatures. All abbreviations should be preliminary explained. The size of the letters and numbers in the formulas and in the formulas’ fragments in the text should be the same.
The title of the paper should be not very long (until 13 words) and should be exactly corresponded to the research results which are discussed in the paper.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.